Learn the Benefits of Residential Metal Roofing
A metal roof is one of the best investments you can make to boost your home’s value. Delivering beauty, longevity, energy efficiency and environmental sustainability, metal roofing offers benefits for any size home in every region of the country.
A metal roof can last 30
to 50+ years or more with
little maintenance, can
often be repainted versus
replaced, and may even
increase the resale
value of your home.
Residential metal roofs are available in a wide variety of styles, types and colors. They can make a bold architectural statement or effortlessly complement any home.
Unlike asphalt or other roofing styles, a properly constructed metal roof can handle just about anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
Most metal roofing contains 30-60% recycled material and is 100% recyclable. Metal roofs can also often be installed over an existing roof, eliminating disposal.
Cool-metal roofing uses a reflective solar coating designed to minimize heat buildup and reduce air conditioning cost. You can save up to 40% on your annual energy costs.
What’s Trending in Metal Roofing
Guarding Homes Against Climate Extreme Disasters Starts At Neighborhood Level
MRA Calls For Homeowners to Take Grassroots Action to Ensure Their HOAs Prioritize Protection for 2020
2020 Home Trends: Recession-Resistant Renovations
MRA offers three keys to home improvement investments during economic uncertainty.
In A Hot Housing Market, Maximizing Curb Appeal Starts Right at the Top
There’s no doubt that a solid roof is key for resell value and home protection.
Connect With a Metal Roofing Professional
Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.
New Members Added Daily!
See What Homeowners Have to Say and Explore Styles
- "I considered different materials for the roof and after looking at several different options, decided to go with a metal roof. "The environmental aspect of the roofing, I looked at quite a bit. The metal itself is made out of recyclable material. We put our metal roof right over top of the old asphalt roof, so we did not have to send the asphalt shingles to the landfill. And, the house stays cooler in the summer."
- "It’s not on yet, but my metal roof will make my log cabin a year round livable home, and much more salable when the time comes to sell it."
- "We found the MRA website looking for colors that we may be interested in. We have had our roof done and it looks great!!!! Not sure of the dimensions (my hubby knows that stuff) but the total cost was much more reasonable than we expected."
- "I did most of my research on your website. I read all the benefits material and went through the different styles of roofs you have. I also found the contractor I used on your Find A Contractor searcher here in Lake Havasu. "When the salesman came over to sign the contract (second visit) and for me to make my final decision he brought 3 new colors (blue, green and a mission gold). I chose the mission gold tile and it looks wonderful with my champagne stucco walls. The roofing installers were very good, answered my questions, and did a very good job."
- "Driving in, seeing our house, I really like the way the roof looks. We like the durability, the low maintenance - no maintenance as far as I'm aware. "Probably our primary reason would be the fire resistant quality of it. In November of 2008 there was a wildfire and our house was a total loss. That's why we decided on a metal roof."
- "The MRA website certainly helped a lot in answering my questions. I went through all the information offered on your site to get better informed. "I now have a metal roof installed. I believe it was a good choice -- I definitely did not want to replace wooden shingles with another set of wooden shingles! My roof did well during last winter's rain and wind-gusts. "My problems are solved for several decades! Thanks for keeping me informed!"
- "Thanks for your help. As of today I found someone in Phoenix and he is going to get me a list of people in and around our area to show us what they have, measure our roof and hope to do the work. I have had great response from people far away that are also willing to work with us. Thanks again for everything."
- "Great job on my Steel roofing order. I've already saved nearly as much on electric bills as the materials cost. Looks great! Thanks."
Join the MRA
Whether you’re a contractor, distributor or manufacturer, the MRA can help showcase your services and products to interested customers in your area. In addition to connecting interested homeowners to your company, the MRA offers professional training for crews, business development resources and much more. Get started today and become an MRA member.