"Safe Havens in Turbulent Times - Resilient Housing Design Guide"
Download this strategic defense guide for building and preparing new and existing properties to withstand nature's fury.
From wildfires to snow and ice, extreme weather to monster storms, there’s never been a better time to learn how to make your home more resilient.
Learn more about:
- What Makes a Home Resilient
- A Net-Zero Home Case Study
- Building to Survive a Wildfire
- Not All Metal Roofs are Equal
- Metal Roofing Over Asphalt Shingles
- Solar Panel Attachment