How to install torch down roofing?

Guest User
8/11/2004
I am interested in checking out the possibilities of installing torch down roofing on my garage. I have the torch, have replaced sheeting, and am ready to go, but have not found any good instructions. I would hate to have to use rolled roofing. Help
Guest User
8/11/2004
This forum is for questions about metal roofing. I would suggest contacting the manufacturers of products you're considering.
Guest User
11/10/2008
certainteed makes a little pocket booklet that shows how to install torchdown roofing
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
11/16/2008
thanks.
Guest User
6/6/2009
When installing torch down roofing do you only heat the the laps
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
6/6/2009
I am sorry but this is way outside my expertise in metal roofing.
Guest User
7/7/2009
Is there anybody that can send me a direct link to the certainteed tourch down roofing pocket guide or is it not available online... Thanks
Wade Matthews
Roof it with metal-Roof it to last
7/7/2009
Mary, Many of the distributors of asphalt roofing products hsve a tech on staff that can instruct you on torchdown applications. I would begin by seeing if there is an ABC Supply Co. in your area, if not then try Shelter Materials, Spec Contractors supply and Bradco Supply. Good luck. Wade
Guest User
9/26/2009
Please display torch down installation instructions
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.