Rick Kelley
I have a roof that is longer at the peak then the eve. I don't know what kind of roof this is called? I put metal roofing( multi rib panel} The rake pieces that the company gave us goes over the top of the panel on the gable ends. The problem I see is the end panels are cut at an angle and go through the high part of rib. How would I install the rack without leaks or is there a better way to do the ends?
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
The rake, whether at an angle or otherwise, should be hemmed to the rake metal that should have been installed prior to your panels going down.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.