Guest User
6/2/2017
I'm going to be demo-ing a chimney and I need to patch the roof. The rest of the roof is generally weather tight and in good condition. I'd like to simply replace the affected area with a sheet of this same roofing material. Is it available? Any idea where I can get it? Thank you for any help.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
6/2/2017
Opening up for public input.
Todd Hodges
7/15/2017
That may be a tough find, perhaps you could contact the manufacturer or contractor who installed the metal roof. My 2 cents anyways. Good luck on your search.
David Stermer
7/17/2017
This looks like a variation of 5V Crimp. It has slight minor ribs near the Vs. Several manufacturers produce a flat version without the minor ribs. I do not know who produces it with them. Google '5V Crimp' and you will see some of the producers.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.