Guest User
3/31/2017
Hello we are building a home in Northern Maine (zone 6) and we are trying to decide between our metal roofing options. We will not be doing standing seam but are trying to figure out which one (corrugate, galvalume, galvanized, etc) will give us the best bang for our buck in terms of longevity.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
3/31/2017
Thanks Melissa. I really would suggest contacting some MRA member manufacturers and seeing if they can help you sort through this. There are many high quality products available that would perform well for you. I do have a guide to metal roofing I can email you. Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like a copy of it.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.