Guest User
10/17/2016
I am going to restore an old house. I would like to put a metal roof on but the roof pitch is concave. I was wondering if metal is an option for this type of slope or if you could tell me the maximum amount concave angle could i use metal on.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
10/17/2016
For a vertical seam panel, this would require a special;l curved panel which is a little more difficult to come by and a littler more costly than flat panels. From the look of it, most metal shingles could be installed on your roof and would handle the curve just fine.
Dick Bus
10/17/2016
Carl, any modular panel will be able to be installed in this situation.. if you are looking for a vertical seam look. some of the manufacturers that are members of the Metal Roofing Alliance can curve standing seam to this radius.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.