Need your suggestion

Guest User
10/14/2016
We have a roof leak. We discovered it a couple months after moving in and the leak is very periodic. By that I mean it will rain and rain, no leak.. then the fourth or fifth rain, if it's heavy, we'll get some leaking through the ceiling but it only goes on for a few minutes then stops. We have a crack in the ceiling plaster now as a result.Can anyone give me any suggestion what to do to fix this problem? I have heard about royal york roofing repairs the roof leaking and maintenance of the roof ( http://www.royalyorkroofing.ca/ ) which is near to us. Do you guys have any recommendations?
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
10/14/2016
It certainly sounds like you need an inspection by a good roofing contractor. I am not familiar with the company you mentioned. You can use the Find A Contractor part of this website to locate contractors nearby you who are members of the Metal Roofing Appliance.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.