sharon lucas
8/6/2016
A few weeks ago, we had a metal roof installed and started having regrets as now I get hardly any cell phone reception. I lose call, don't receive texts and calls unless I go out in my yard. My carrier is Verizon . In my area I have spoken to about ten people that have other carriers that have the same problem. I am not sure I will be recommending other friends to have metal roofs installed. Do you have a solution for this
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
8/6/2016
I do not normally hear of this happening unless someone was "on the edge" before the roof was installed. I have Verizon as well and no problems. I am very sorry you have experienced this. There are fairly inexpensive cell phone boosters that you can buy for use inside your home.
Info @windowsonwashington.net
An informed customer is our best customer.
8/7/2016
+1 Get a cell phone booster and be happy that you got the best roof that you can buy.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.