I have several Pascie Buildings circa 70's and would like to change some dented panels. As Pascoe is no longer in business, is there any metal building supplier that has those panel designs or similar pattern?
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
Can you post up a picture? Worst case scenario, you might need to go with a custom fabricate panel.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.