Guest User
Anyone know what style/type of roofing this is? Is this something someone just rigged up?
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
It is generically called a trapezoidal seam product. Variations of it are not unusual.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.