Distributorships

Vernon Lemcke
3/26/2016
Dear Sirs, Rather than contact all of the steel roof manufactures individually I thought I would just through the question out to you. I am interested in distributing steel roof systems in Rochester, NY. What is the best way to find steel roof manufactures who are looking for distributors in upstate New York? I would appreciate any input you may have. I am a retired contractor and I own a warehouse that would be ideal for this product. Thanks for your time. Vernon Lemcke
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
3/26/2016
Distributorship availability will have to come from the individual manufacturers. I would still suggest reviewing the list of manufacturers on this site and reaching out to those that interest you.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.