Sheila Witham
12/12/2015
I was wondering if a steel roof on my Gambrel style workshop is the way to go as I live just a few feet from the ocean...saw on another post someone was going to use aluminum as opposed to steel? Thank you for any help with this matter.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
12/12/2015
For that application, the warranty on the steel roof will be jeopardized. Most manufacturers will recommend aluminum for coastal applications.
David Schulz
4/6/2016
I am looking for a horizontal metal roof. There are two in my area and I would like to know the name of the product.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
4/7/2016
Is there any way you can post photos so we can identify them. Several of our member manufacturers produce horizontally run metal shingle products.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.