Low slope Free standing Carpot

Guest User
8/2/2015
Hello I'm not sure this is the right place or the right question. I have a free standing RV carport. that was A torch down install but the wind kindly removed it for me. the carport is 20 feet wide x 35 feet Long the slop is on the 20 foot angle. the slope is North high side and south low side. I am was going to convert it to a metal roof. I get all the side trim no problem and the low slope side will have a gutter for runoff. but what do i put on the high side to keep water from getting in and under the plywood on the high side. I cant seem to find any flashing that is made for metal ribbed roof's that will fit in the ridges. I don't want to create a air dam when wind comes up and hits the high side of the slop. and potential rips the Flashing off that side. I hope I explained this correctly. thanks for your help. Mike.
Info @windowsonwashington.net
An informed customer is our best customer.
8/3/2015
The make closures for the panel and you should have a type of cap that would go over the panel and then over the fascia board.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.