Guest User
Hello, I have an existing metal roof which inspectors and roofers say is in excellent shape. I need to replace a skylight and the installer says that the best installation would be to replace the entire metal panel when installing the new skylight. There was another opening above the skylight where we permanently removed a stove pipe and have a temporary fix. So, replacing the entire panel is prudent. The installer has been unable to locate the metal roofing. Can anyone identify this roofing for me (see attached pic)? The distance from the middle of one ridge to the middle of the next is 9 inches. Thank you. M.L.Gallup
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
Opening up
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
Should be able to do a solid repair on that panel where the pipe was if you can't locate the panel as well.
Guest User
give a call to Paul Riddell at 303-773-8071. he might know who manufactured the panel. if he does not know contact my office in Arizona and they can custom make the panel. 480-558-7210

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.