How to figure out manufacturer of existing metal roof?

Guest User
3/2/2015
We are living in a house that my father in law had built in 2002. We do not have any information on the manufacturer or installer of the metal roof in the house. The home builder filed bankruptcy and flew the coop and my father in law passed away two years ago of early onset Alzheimer's. Any ideas as to how to figure out who the manufacturer of the roof system is? It is a vertical panel System the color blue color of ihop. I could post or send picture if need be. We need the information for windstorm insurance purposes. Thanks for your help!
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
3/2/2015
Please send me a photo and as much information as you have including where you're located. I will try to help. My email is [email protected]
Guest User
3/2/2015
Will do in the morning. Thanks Todd!

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.