huang Huang
10/18/2014
Dear All, Why dust stick on my metal cladding but not on the whole cladding?. For example, i have 10 sheets of metal cladding and only 6 sheets of metal cladding is dirty and cover by dust Thank you in advance
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
10/18/2014
That is more likely finish deterioration and not atmospheric dirt. I would do well for a good washing and can be re-painted.
Guest User
10/19/2014
Thank you very much. Any recommend for the paint?. Can i use any kind of liquid to good cleaning?.
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
10/19/2014
Painting and prep depends, in large part, on the paint requirements. Figure out what you are going to paint it with and follow those instructions. You might want to contact the panel manufacturer and see what they say as well.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.