Darrel Scarff
9/9/2014
I’d like to hire a metal roof consultant who can climb on my 12,750 sq. ft. roof and advise me as to its condition, remaining life and the cost if I need to replace or repaint. I feel I need a person who knows roofs, but is not a roofer. One who’s impartial, willing to give me an objective analysis. Can you give me some general guidelines on how to pick one from those I find? Thanks
Info @windowsonwashington.net
An informed customer is our best customer.
9/10/2014
There are registered roof consultant out there that are skilled in a variety of different roof types. I think that you will find that a quality roofer with a good reputation will give you factual and honest information as well. If you are looking for a written report, you are going to pay a pretty penny to a Registered Roof Consultant.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.