ventilations in machine shop

hello sir my name is akshay and i am a student of btech 3 yr mechanical department. i have one doubt on ventilation requirement in machine shops in industries. actually the machine shop has an volume of 63500 m3/s . but the ventilation is due to just 2 outlet gates and 20 air ductor. i have calculated the outside atmosphere humidity and temprature and also inside atmosphere. it comes around 42 degree celcius with 35 % humidity at outside the atmosphere and 37 degree celcius and 46 % humidity in inside the machine shop. but the volume per air ductor that is situvated at the top roof of the machine shop is around 3567 m3/s. i dont know exactly how much volume is needed per airductor in a machine shop. will u suggest me how to reduce the humidity or increase the rate of flow of air so that workers dont get much problem in doing their work.
Info @windowsonwashington.net
An informed customer is our best customer.
6/12/2014
Is the space conditioned and what other items inside the shop might be generating humidity?

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.