Rolled ridge cap wanted

Robert Cambridge
I have a job to replicate an old corrugated metal roof. I have been unable to locate a source who can supply a 24 gauge, G90 galvanized, rolled ridge cap, with 1/2" perpendicular corrugations, 2 1/2" centers. made it (product #529021), but, I'm told, no longer have the machine. makes it (product #34040), but will not make it in 24 gauge. I have tried: Corrugated Metal, CBS Metal, Metal Deck Supply, Western StatesDecking, ABC Supply, Fabral, McElroy, Semetals, BB Sheetmetal, and Montopolis Supply. I'm hoping you can help me find a Metal Roofing Alliance Member or two who can produce this product. Thank you in advance.
Dick Bus
We can make it. Contact Dave Smith in our office. 610-395-8446 x232 or [email protected]

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.