Guest User
1/21/2014
our building official has asked us to supply ICC number a proposed standing seam mtl roof. this is a new house, approx 2500sf of roof, varying pitches from 3:12 to 8:12. is there a generic ICC number available? (sorry, I am not sure how they are assigned) or do i need to go thru the (eventual) selected manufacturer? thanks for your help---alex.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
1/21/2014
The ICC numbers will be panel specific so that will need to come from the manufacturer.
Guest User
1/22/2014
thank you Todd! can you recommend a manufacturer for a project in SF Bay Area? thanks again---alex.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
1/22/2014
Here are a few manufacturers with locations serving the Bay Area: ASC Building Products in West Sacramento ATAS International in Phoenix Fabral in Sacramento McElroy Metal in Adelanto, CA Metal Sales Manufacturing in Woodland, CA
Guest User
8/26/2017
I am an architect in ventura, ca. I am renovating a building and the city has asked for an ICC No. I would like to use the "Morin" panel. can you tell me if there is a way to search this through ICC? (I have not had any luck with Morin corporate or the rep.) thank you.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
8/26/2017
I was just looking on the ICC website and could not find where Morin has any ICC reports.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.