Guest User
11/12/2013
I am am looking for a metal panel that is concealed fastener and has a similar look to cement roofing tiles,the only restraint I have is that this roofing panel has to pass under a gutter and I only have about 1.5" of space available. Are there any panels out there that would be what I am looking for? This is for an attached patio cover that has approx 4.5 degree pitch.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
11/13/2013
Most of the barrel tile profiles will be thicker than this. there might be options for other ways to address that area. My company manufactures products called Rustic Shingle and Great American Shake which are aluminum shakes but they have been used to provide a low profile concrete tile look. Email me direct if you wish at [email protected] for more information on those products.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.