camouflage metal roofing

Guest User
10/17/2013
I have been searching for camouflage metal roofing in my area and it seems that the closest I can find it is in Ohio or Kentucky. 1st, I guess I'm not going to find it at all in a gauge thicker than 26? Is that right? 2nd, Does anyone know of anyplace where I can get it without having to travel hundreds of miles? Any and all help greatly appreciated Thank you very much, -Andy Cardwell (301)758-1693
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
10/17/2013
McElroy Metals and Fabral are two national manufacturers who offer camouflage color options. You'd have to get details on metal thicknesses from them.
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
10/17/2013
Whats the project? I love to see hunting shack projects. Post up some pictures when you are done.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.