Old Metal Profile

Phillip McVicker
9/18/2013
Hello, I have what appears to be an old metal siding profile. I am looking for more of the same profile. No one seems to have this profile available. I have been all over the internet! Help! Thanks, Phil
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
9/18/2013
I am going to open this up for public view in hopes someone can help you. This is a panel that, in low quantity, could be duplicated by a sheet metal shop, if that helps.
Phillip McVicker
9/18/2013
Thank you for opening this question up. We are looking for a higher run, upwards of 2300 ft.
Dick Bus
9/18/2013
I am not familiar with it. Todd is right for a small quantity you could ask a local sheet metal shop to make it. We have the capability to make this up to 40' if you cannot find someone.
Phillip McVicker
9/18/2013
Oh, one other thing the profile in the picture is only 1/3 of the total profile. They are 36" sheets. We would be needing 10' through 16' lengths.
Dick Bus
9/18/2013
Being 36" wide would not be a problem nor is the length a problem. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you need additional information.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.