james long
7/2/2013
customer has a deep (probably 3-4") channel metal roof. And I am trying to identify the manufacturer. Each panel is probably about 12-16" wide and the channel is a very deep U shape. Each adjoining section connects to the adjacent piece by overlapping the U shape. Actually the U shape is probably more like the bottom half of a rectangle. The panels themselves are about 16' long. She purchased them at Home Building Products. Do you have any idea who the manufacturer is???
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
7/2/2013
Unfortunately I can't identify a manufacturer. Perhaps someone else will be able to. However, this looks like a room enclosure roof panel. Those are often made regionally so I would suggest contacting areas in your company that manufacture aluminum room enclosures.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.