Paul Billiat
6/2/2013
I've ordered replacement panels (Fabral Alu Twin) for a section of my pole barn. Unfortunately, I need to replace two skylights, but Carter Lumber informed me that Fabral doesn't make replacement skylight panels for this configuration anymore. Is this true? And, what substitutions would you recommend? /Users/pbilliat/Desktop/6mm Opal 4' x 8' Twin Wall Polycarbonate at Menards.webarchive I've done some research and believe with some extra weather stripping (and maybe, lots of silicone caulking!!!), this might be an acceptable substitute. What do you think?
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
6/3/2013
I would suggest checking with Fabral. A great person there is Bill Croucher, [email protected]

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.