Guest User
Do you sell the metal roof rain baffles that glue down to slow the rain water flow so that the gutters catch the run off?
Dick Bus
I think you are referring to what is called snow guards. If you google that you will find several companies in your area that can supply them.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.