Guest User
11/14/2012
I am building a single story home. The current plan is for a simple single-pitch shed-style metal roof. Roof pitch, insulation, venting, etc. are all currently unspecified. This will be the first metal roof I have installed. Where can I find a summary of the key issues to consider when installing a metal roof?
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
11/15/2012
I have an article available for download at www.asktoddmiller.com which may be of interest. Additionally, once you choose a product, the manufacturer should be able to provide you with all necessary details pertaining to their product.
Dick Bus
11/15/2012
I strongly recommend that you use a manufacturer that is a member of the Metal Roofing Alliance as they have pledged to only promote and sell high quality metal roofing products into the residential market.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.