Carlos Garcia
9/27/2012
Hello: I need some guidance. I am planing on renting a warehouse facility in Panama, where it rains a lot. The roof is made of corrugated zinc panels. The inside of the roof is covered by a layer of heat insulation sheet. Is a very light weight structure and I need to sound proof it completely for film production. Is about 160 feet by 500 feet. The structure does not have columns. Any ideas ? Carlos
David Stermer
10/5/2012
Hi Carlos, Thanks for the question. I am certainly no noise expert, but a couple of ideas are to install an accoustical ceiling and carpeting. These will both tend to absord and dampen the rain noise. Good Luck, David Stermer

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.