Leaf Guard installation

Daniel Ramos
7/17/2012
I had my new standing seam metal roof installed a few weeks ago along with steel box gutters. I have requested to have installed leaf guards on it which they just did but to me they did not do a good installation job. Can you tell if they were done right or can you advise on how they should be installed? Thank you.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
7/18/2012
That does not look so good and is a pretty low cost option. I am not sure what you contracted to have done.Is there a roofing manufacturer involved who you could ask for their input and help.
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
7/18/2012
Not a proper application. There are leaf guards that can be installed on a flat pitch. They should have had one of those.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.