Guest User
I have a 1980s vintage metal shop and I've called around to the major manufacturers trying to locate replacement panels. The panels are similar in look to the strongpanel but my coverage is 30 inches (32" panel) with 10 inches between ridge centers. The width is 3/4 inch. Where can I locate a panel to replace this (other than custom built) and is there an encyclopedia of metal roofing profiles anywhere on the net? thanks, Bob PS In lieu of finding the ridge cap closures, can I just use the compressible foam hip and valley tape?
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
Opening up for comments

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.