colin campbell
I have an overlapping metal roof which has openings at each end. There are small grey triangular shaped foam pieces in each of the ends that act as plugs. I am wondering what these are called and where i can purchase them.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
I think they are usually called foam closures. I would suggest going back to the original supplier of the roofing. Or use the Find A Contractor section of this site and look for a distributor in your area.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.