Mark Kelley
4/24/2012
Can you tell me what kind of metal roof this is? I say it's an M Panel Standing seam. Any ideas on the cost to replace per sq. Thanks for any help you may have. M Kelley
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
4/24/2012
Opening up for input...
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
4/25/2012
Can you take a picture from further back? What is wrong with the roof that it requires replacement?
Mark Kelley
4/25/2012
Can you tell me anything about this roofing material? Thanks, Mark
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
4/25/2012
It is very hard to identify from the photo provided. Like Eric said, a photo from further back would be helpful, as would a photo looking into the bottom edge of the roof.
Mark Kelley
4/25/2012
Softball size hail has damaged the roof. I think it is an M Panel Standing Seam Roof.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
4/25/2012
I think that if you send your photos to Ken Buchinger, he will be able to help you. [email protected]
Guest User
4/25/2012
I thought I had attached an overview of the roof. I will try again
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
4/26/2012
Ouch. Roof does not back from that picture. The beauty of metal is that unless it is compromised, its still a complete water barrier. It may not look pretty, but unless you are concerned about the look, the roof should still be functional.
Guest User
5/20/2012
I have two ac units on top of my roof can a ac technician walk on the steel roof to service my units without damaging the steel
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
5/20/2012
Yes, these systems can be walked on. Obtaining walking instructions from the manufacturer or other supplier of your roofing would not be a bad idea.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.