Guest User
I want to buy or build some sort of roller bending jig to do fairly large radius arcs (12' to 16') in vertical panels (longitudenly) Any ideas ???
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
There a few companies speciallising in curved panels. Some of the heavier industrial panels are made from flat rollfromed stock which are then brake formed in a special set up to form a radius. There a few roll formers supplying curved panels in lighter standing seamed roofs. I would suggest contacting a number of roll former manufacturers to source it out. Try a few of the advertisers in, and the roofer magazine. Hope this helps.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.