Professional Training

Guest User
2/17/2012
I operate a roofing company in metro detroit. We provide full service for all roof types except the installation of modern day metal roof systems. We spend most of out time working on historic buildings with slate, tile, copper and lead surfaces. I'm interested in formal training on how to install the modern metal roof systems. Where would i find such training? Wimsatt, Allied and ABC are our typical suppliers, and Fabral seems to be the popular brand in our area.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
2/17/2012
Hi mike, hopefully you will hear from some training programs! Sounds like you have a great company!
Dick Bus
2/20/2012
Mike, we at ATAS offer contractor training. We typically have these every month. Contact my office for the schedule. [email protected] Thanks for your interest in metal roofing.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.