metal roof install where dormer meets roof

Guest User
11/3/2011
My crew is having issues with installing grand 3 rib roof, in regards to the flashing. Also where the dormer meets the roof decking, they installed the w valley and extended it from past top of ridge on dormer enough to overlap both sides of w valley and down past the end only 3 inches right now, but I think we need to go further down with it. The main question is how to install panel over valley at dormer and b water tight? I have some pics if need. My metal guy has been a no show and it's really put us behind
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
11/4/2011
Chris, I am not certain I can help but feel; free to send me photos if you wish. Send to [email protected] Also, I know an installer who lives near Logan, OH who you could perhaps hire to come help on this detail.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.