Guest User
10/31/2011
Getting ready to build 40x90 pole barn for machinery. It will be 3 sided with ridge vent and soffit. Am I going to have condensation issues? If so, what can i put under steel roofing to prevent raining on equip/hay? I might enclose 30ft for possible garage/workshop down the road with wood burner or radient floor heat in concrete. I've had some people say it will have plenty of air circulation with 60ft of open bays, but then I've also heard the opposite! Please help
Info @windowsonwashington.net
An informed customer is our best customer.
12/15/2013
You should be okay with the proper circulation. Be sure to keep the conditioned space very separate from the unconditioned space and control the vapor migration from the conditioned space. If you do that, you shouldn't have any issues.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.