Guest User
10/2/2011
I have to replace a window shutter that is about a metal roof. It is quite steep and I need both hands to work the shutter down and the new one up. How can I build a safe platform on the metal roof to work from? It is a vertical panel style roof.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
10/3/2011
Would there be a way to safely hang ladders out of the window and use ladder jacks and a walkboard?
mario lallier
12/13/2011
Metal Plus, LLC has three Standing Seam Metal Roofing brackets "The Big Boys" The Ultimate " and " The Roofers helper " specfically designed for Standing Seam Metal Roofs. These brackets maybe costly for the homeowner, but if you call a standing Seam metal roofing contractor who has these brackets they maybe able to help you. These Brackets create a stable safe working platform for either wooden planks or aluminum planks. They can be viewed in action on our website at: www.metalplusllc.com Memo for Todd Miller: These Standing Seam metal Roofing Brackets made Product Of The Year at METALCON 2010 INTERNATIONAL in Las Vagas NV. Please check out our website you may find it very helpful. I am attaching a photo of Contractors using these brackets. Sincerely; Metal Plus, LLC

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.