Ridge venting for corrugated metal roof?

Guest User
I plan to replace the existing shingled roof on my storage/work studio to a galvanized corrugated roof. Due to the vaulted ceilings, I need a ridge vent for veantalation however, I have been unable to find a premade ridge vent specifacally for corrugated roofs. I can't find any details of on-the-job made ridge vents either. Anyone have any ideas as to where I find either? Thanks.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
There are products available such as Cor-A-Vent and some of the roll vent products which include instructions, I believe, on installation over corrugated roofing. However, I would foremost suggest you contact the manufacturer of the roofing for their advice. If the manufacturer has no such advice or if you cannot find the manufacturer, find a different product.
Guest User
Hello! Can you fixe corrugated roof,. If yes please call mi 702 768 9592,. My name is Isaak
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
Sorry we are just an association promoting the use of metal roofing.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.