Guest User
8/21/2011
I am having difficulty finding a contractor who can replace my low pitch rock roof. I would like a standing seam metal roof which would hold up to salt air. Can someone tell me if I am looking for the right thing and how to find a contractor? Thanks, Cathy
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
8/21/2011
If it is low pitch you need to find someone who can install mechanically seamed standing seam. The Find A Contractor section of this website is a place to start. You can also look for commercial roofing contractors in your area who install metal. Check references, talk to past customers, go see other work they have done. Make sure you fully understand the scope of the work and any warranties you will receive at the end.
Info @windowsonwashington.net
An informed customer is our best customer.
8/21/2011
Shouldn't be that much of an issue. You need to be looking for the items that Todd mentioned. There is nothing "rocket science" about that application.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.