Guest User
10/29/2010
I have a 50 year old building with a corrugated metal roof over 1x12 felt covered decking.What would be the best product to use to re-roof?
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
10/29/2010
Depends on what you are looking for? The corrugated seems to have worked pretty well so far. How do you want it to look?
Guest User
10/29/2010
Other than the fact it is leaking like a sieve,it has lasted.The building is going to be turned into a small efficiency,so i would prefer it didn't leak.I was wanting something a little more modern,but not real expensive.
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
10/29/2010
A hidden fastener standing seam might be a nice option. What look do you consider modern?
Guest User
10/30/2010
Some thing with color so I think metal will work,providing I don't have to remove the old roof.I was thinking of putting foam board down first.Anything else I need to do?I'm planning on doing the work myself to save money.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
11/1/2010
Make sure that you install per manufacturer specifications including whether or not you can use foam.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.