Guest User
9/20/2010
I have a customer looking for a roof with a 140mph wind rating, but is not interested in the 'plain' look of standing seam. The customer currently has tile. Do you know of any metal shingles or tile with such a rating? Or anything else?
Eric Novotny
An informed customer is the Best Customer!
9/21/2010
Several of the panel systems can be fastened according to Miami Dade attachment schedules and are certified for use in those hurricane areas. I know that Decra has that option.
Nate Libbey
9/23/2010
Both Decra and Metro have systems with 120 mph wind warranties, and have shingle and tile looks. ArrowLine has a 160 mph specification. They don't carry a tile system, but they do have a shake-shingle and a slate. I know of very few metal roof systems that specify more than a 120 mph specification, as that is about the highest common wind requirement.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.