Guest User
Hi. i'm Looking for advice on what type of trim pieces may be available (or be made) for a gambrel roof (barn style) where the two roof pitches meet. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Nate Libbey
Jay, It will depend on the type of metal roofing, but most manufacturers should be able to supply you with a gambrel flashing for that area. I have attached a common detail for flashing this area with a 3' wide metal roof panel. Other systems may have flashing that varies.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.