Teresa Enderson
I work for a leasing company and I have a U-Turn Batten Panel Curver which was purchased from Metal Forming USA 9/2002 for sale off lease. I've been trying to tap into the proper market for a buyer but am not sure where to go? Do you know of any trade papers or wholesalers for this type of equipment? Thank you for your consideration.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
Modern Trade Communications, Spiderweb Publications, and Krause Publications are the primary trade journal publishers currently serving this industry. They all three offer appropriate publications which include classified advertising sections where used equipment can be listed.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.