Guest User
Do you have a ridge cap for low profile 26 gauge channel drain tin #cd2000? If not, what else can I use and how do I fill in the gap under a straight ridge cap?
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
MRA is an association of manufacturers and suppliers. We do not have product to sell. If you contact the manufacturer of your roofing they should be able to provide a ridge cap as well as closures for the panels.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.