Galvalume v-crimp vs Galvalume R-panel

Guest User
How can you tell the difference?
Nate Libbey
v-crimp (also known as 5V-Crimp) is usually a 24" width coverage panel with two 1/2" ribs on each side and one in the middle. R-Panel is a 36" width coverage panel with 1-1/4" ribs spaced evenly 12" apart. See the attached drawing showing these two panels. The Galvalume is refering to the type of 55% zinc 45% aluminum on the panels.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
Thanks Nate.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.