Guest User
what is the difference, or is there?
Nate Libbey
Galvalume is a coating comprised of 55% zinc and 45% aluminum. It is commonly used on steel roofing as a way to protect it from corrosion and has great reflectivity and is long lasting. V-Crimp is a particular type of metal roofing (other people call it 5V-Crimp). Some people use these terms interchangably. Essentially you could have a v-crimp roof coated with Galvalume. See the drawing attached showing Galvalume coating and 5V-Crimp panel style.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
Thanks Nate
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.