How will a metal roof look on my new house

Guest User
8/8/2008
My and husband and I recently bought a new house and need to replace the roof. We like how metal roofs look on other houses, but we are not convinced on whether we will like the look on our new house. Does anyone know any software where you can upload a picture of your house and play around with different types of roofs to see how they would look? I attached picture of the house we bought for anyone interested in adding their opinion.
Guest User
8/8/2008
There are roofing companies that can provide you with a take off service (for a fee of course) but it will tell you how many square feet of metal you will need, the lenths of the panels, and a 3-d rendition of what your metal roof would look like.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
8/8/2008
Several of the manufacturers have imaging software. Classic, Englert and ATAS come to mind. Others do as well I believe.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.