Guest User
I have a metal roof about 50 years old . It looks like it is steel rolled out to cover a area of about 30' long by 2 feet high . The steel is corrugated and is nailed to the purlin about every 3 inch on the bottom edge of the sheet or roll which is over lapping the roll below, there is some type of seal between the sheet or roll and the sheet below. Can you tell me what is the name, type or manufacture of this roof? Thank you
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
Any chance you can email pictures to me at [email protected]
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.