Guest User
We've laid the flashing down in the valley and the manufacturer we got our roofing from sent us "Valley caps". We dont know what these are or how to install them. please help
Nate Libbey
I would check with the manufacturer in s product specific case like this. I know some products have a gavalume (silver colored) valley. The valley cap (usually painted or stonecoated)then snaps (or slides onto) this valley. Again check with the manufacturer. If you have their website I would also look for an installation guide to refer to.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
Thanks Nate.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.